iPixel Fórum - 2016
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map WoGwtmM

Bem vindos ao iPixel fórum,
Aqui você encontra vários jogos legais,
tais como DDtank, habbo, transformice, minecraft e outros.
Para ter acesso a este conteúdo, basta clicar em registrar-se!
Se já for registrado clique em login, espero que divirta-se e respeite as regras, até mais.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

iPixel Fórum - 2016
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map WoGwtmM

Bem vindos ao iPixel fórum,
Aqui você encontra vários jogos legais,
tais como DDtank, habbo, transformice, minecraft e outros.
Para ter acesso a este conteúdo, basta clicar em registrar-se!
Se já for registrado clique em login, espero que divirta-se e respeite as regras, até mais.

iPixel Fórum - 2016
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Últimos assuntos
» DDTANK YOUTUBE!
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map EmptyQui Jan 11, 2018 4:06 pm por Founder

» Canal no youtube! voltando
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map EmptyQui Jan 11, 2018 4:05 pm por Founder

» Player.img GTA SA
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map EmptySex Out 14, 2016 2:48 pm por dr7games

» [iPixel] Atualizações - Back!
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map EmptySeg Out 03, 2016 8:25 pm por Reset

» DDtank Pirata - Server TITAN
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map EmptyDom Out 02, 2016 7:32 pm por Founder

» Diogo
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map EmptySáb Out 01, 2016 5:16 pm por Snnop

» (EXCLUSIVO) - Technic Laucher Crackeado/Pirata!
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map EmptySáb Out 01, 2016 11:48 am por dr7games

» [HABBO] Rockz Hotel
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map EmptyQua Set 28, 2016 9:19 pm por Snnop

» Habbo novo - Peace
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map EmptyQua Set 28, 2016 9:16 pm por Snnop

» Mega Habbo Net
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map EmptyQua Set 28, 2016 9:15 pm por Snnop

Top dos mais postadores
Snnop (2014)
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map I_vote_lcapv1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map I_voting_barv1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map I_vote_rcap 
Founder (1750)
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map I_vote_lcapv1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map I_voting_barv1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map I_vote_rcap 
Netzwerk (1284)
Mordecai (585)
[G]ordo (575)
Ted (510)
Spanka (461)
Night (362)
,Master (350)
ϟ Lєαяи (303)

Os membros mais ativos da semana
Nenhum usuário

v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map Empty v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map

Mensagem por Fly8 Seg Set 16, 2013 11:26 am

v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map

Map Info:
You were a wealthy scientist, who worked in a lab developing a cure for a disease, cancer. You had a family of 2 children, who had died earlier from pneumonia. You had a wife, Sarah and the two kids were Jonathan and Joseph, both boys.

One day, you were alone in your lab and someone had snuck behind you, being hostile and aggressive he/she had hit you in the head with something hard. You seemed to have went un-conscious and the mysterious person had taken you to this some sort of underground-workplace. You had no idea what was going on, but after a while, you started to begin what was happening. You were a slave for some sort of organization, working hard to obtain resources such as coal, iron, diamond, wood etc.

Many slaves like him, who were taken out of civilization, were tortured, beaten or even killed. Many were thrown in pits but you managed to survive, as you respected their orders. Even if word had got around about the project, suspects were either tortured or killed. For many years, you started to realise what was going without being noticed, he had snuck into the engineering officer's office and read a plan/blueprint.

It was a blueprint to this machine, he had read they were 2 hammers, and they were to crush and degrade the surface/crust from below, he assumed that they had slaves to gather the resources and that they built it underground so military/communities would not notice what they were going to do to the surface.

You read they were to use the hammers to do some catastrophic damage to the Earth's crust, to break and dismantle it bit by bit, gravel, stone, material, dirt would be destroyed and all living creatures would be doomed into the void. After that, you couldn't stop thinking about it, but the day after, all slaves would be killed and the machine were to be activated.

As soon as this happened, you built a compartment in your cell and gathered resources to make a cryotic bed, to preserve his body so when the place was doomed, he could wake up and survive. He was the last to be killed but suddenly, the walls started to crumble and the ground shook and the guards ditched the area, while you, being intelligent went into the bed.

Now you wake up, knowing little on what happened, a vague memory on your life, and you are trapped.

Escape.

DOWNLOAD: adf.ly/VpyVx

1. Wait 5 second
2. Click SKIP AD
3. DOWNLOAD MAP
Fly8
Fly8
Bronze
Bronze

Mensagens Mensagens : 102
Reputação Reputação : 0
Moedas Moedas : 930
Cash Cash : 0
Ocorrências Ocorrências :
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map Right_bar_bleue

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map Empty Re: v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map

Mensagem por Founder Seg Out 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Movido para MC - Download's!
Founder
Founder
Administradores
Administradores

Mensagens Mensagens : 1750
Reputação Reputação : 147
Moedas Moedas : 6168
Cash Cash : 65
Ocorrências Ocorrências :
v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100v1.0 Escape Minicraft Download Map Right_bar_bleue

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo